We design and manufacture quality, bespoke and long lasting contract furniture for bars, pubs, clubs, universities and restaurants in the UK, across Europe and beyond. Contact us if you are interested in joining our team!
Based in beautiful Dorset, Atlas design and manufacture some of the best banquette seating solutions available in the UK and further afield too. Years of experience and product development have given us great insight to the subtleties of seating solutions. ‘Banquette’ seating encompasses bench, fixed and booth seating that is often right at the heart of the ambience, style, and brand message of many of our clients, often helping them to differentiate themselves in Hospitality, Commercial and Leisure sectors. Whilst our client base is diverse, they all have in common, pride and vision in their brands and want to work with partners that can embrace and do justice to their ethos. Consequently our team need to be on their toes, resourceful, attentive to detail, progressive and innovative. Quality and client satisfaction are the cornerstones of the Atlas brand and engender pride and passion in our friendly company team which values strong communication throughout. As a small but growing business with big aspirations, we are able offer opportunities for exciting career development and a healthy balance between quality of life, sense of purpose and achievement.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Work closely with the Head of Sales and Marketing to acquire new leads and secure new clients
• Deliver against conversion and revenue targets
• Build rapport and follow a sales process for the development of new customers
• Represent the Brand ethos of the company through Field sales, Business Development and Account management
• Record all information accurately and in timely fashion following Company CRM processes
• Work closely with other areas of the business, including Quoting, CAD, Production from enquiry to manufacture and installation stage
Other Skills Required:
• Demonstrable experience within Account Management and New business sales
• Motivated to maximise sales and exceed performance targets
• Focus on the effectiveness, efficiency and quality of sales activity not just the quantity
• Able to prioritise conflicting workloads with excellent time management skills
• A great communicator who enjoys building positive relationships
• Someone who thrives in a team environment and is supportive of their colleagues
• High energy commercially aware and an analytical thinker
• Opportunity hunter with a positive mentality
• IT Savvy with good admin and CRM skills
• Resilient and tenacious
• Clean driving licence
How to apply?
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
Atlas Contract Furniture is an equal opportunities employer. We will treat everyone equally and we place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with the policy. Atlas Contract Furniture shall not discriminate unlawfully when deciding which candidate is submitted for a vacancy. Atlas Contract Furniture will ensure that each candidate is assessed only in accordance with the candidates merits, qualifications and ability to perform the relevant duties required by the particular vacancy.
View our Job Applicant Privacy Notice